Haven't blogged for a few days. Enjoying my time feeling better with higher white count before next chemo treatment this Wednesday. Julie is coming in Tuesday night to help until Sunday. Wendie will be flying in Monday evening for a few days. Very thankful for my sisters and brother.
My whole family will be down on the 30th for the "Race For The Cure". Looking forward to all being together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Les, This thing will not let me post a comment again.
ReplyDeleteIn case this goes through, just wanted to say I'm looking forward to seeing you again this week and then again at the end of the month for "the Race for the Cure". The whole fam damily is coming, I think.
We're all rooting for you, Les! I love you. See you Tues. Julie
Hi Leslie. I will gladly give you my girl for a few days! (That was a joke)
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you and praying for you.
Kathy
Thanks, you both have given alot for my healing and I appreciate you! Love you
ReplyDelete