I am glad that Julie is there for you and Tom. Maybe you won't have to be drug up this time, but if so than so be it take thoses drugs. You are in your thoughts and prayers always and we love you very much. Julie will do a good job on the updates I have faith. Keep up the good work. Maybe this is the last rough chemo treatment and the others will be easier. We can always hope.
I am glad that Julie is there for you and Tom. Maybe you won't have to be drug up this time, but if so than so be it take thoses drugs. You are in your thoughts and prayers always and we love you very much. Julie will do a good job on the updates I have faith. Keep up the good work. Maybe this is the last rough chemo treatment and the others will be easier. We can always hope.
ReplyDeleteTom
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. Enjoy your special Day
Pat & Tom