Karyn has gone home and here I am blogging again. Mucho better this time. Karyn drugged me big time. She woke me every 4 hours to drug me to put me back to sleep. Reminded me a little of those college days... No need to comment Leslie Echave!
Anyway, today I just feel like I have been in the ring with Mike Tyson (except I still have my ears) The shot to boost my white count makes my bones ache because it forces them to produce the cells I need for my immune system.
Tom is heading off to Publix for groceries. He has become quite the little house-husband. I am getting ready to watch Christ Fellowship live online.
BTW... I am going on a campaign to raise $$$ for the Susan B Komen race for the cure that is going to be January 30th in WPB. 75% goes for screening and helping women (and men) in south florida get care for breast cancer. The other 25% goes directly to research to help stop this disease. I would like to get a team of 10 together for the walk. Anyone in? Even if I have to be pulled in a wagon, I am going to be there. Also, I am asking for $5 or $10 donations to Susan B. Komen so I can raise money for the cure. I know it is a tough time for everyone financially but $5 is just giving up starbucks for the day.
Thanks for all the continuous prayers, thoughts, posts, notes, calls to Karyn etc. You don't know how it has kept me going. I have the best friends and family in the world. God is so good and in control of this whole process. Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have no idea what you are talking about. I was an excellent student, never missed a class! I don't remember doing anything improper. Did I even know you in college? Anyway, count me in for a donation. Wish I could be there to walk with you. Hope you feel better soon from the shot. Glad to hear Tom is learning his way around Publix. Aren't you going through an awful lot just to train him? Seriously, you both are an inspiration to us all. We love you tons!
ReplyDeleteI'll pull your wagon!
ReplyDelete