Monday, December 14, 2009

race for the cure


https://www.kintera.org/faf/login/page_edit.asp?ievent=318557&lis=0&kntae318557=182C686DE0144F298BF39B6D550D33F5

I think the above link is the one to the webpage I started for the Race For the Cure.
please think about donating $5. Thanks.

Feeling better today. Going to the Sari Center for Lymph work later today.

My little Tyler and Mariela were in their church play last night. Tyler was a cow and Mariela was an angel. Tyler was on the moooove and wouldn't stand still and Mariela wouldn't smile. Both screamed and would NOT visit Santa.

1 comment:

  1. The kids are soooo cute! I can't believe how big they are. Hey, isn't someone having a birthday tomorrow? Do you remember that we were in Albertson's in Tallahassee, and you wrote in my checkbook that your b-day was 12/15? I don't think I have dare forgotten! Big blogs tomorrow! Hope you're not getting tired of me! Too bad! Love you!

    ReplyDelete