Thanks for joining us on Leslie's new blog. I have set this up so Leslie or who ever can post the updates on her healing. This way we all can keep up with what is going on and she won't have to repeat herself ten times in an hour. Have a blessed day! Susan
Thank you Susan for setting this site up for me!
ReplyDeleteLeslie:
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! Our prayers are with YOU! :) love, WA & Velyn
This is great. We don't want to bother you. (I know what you're like when people bother you). We love you and will be following your healing process! Leslie, Quique, Gabrielle, and Nick
ReplyDeleteLeslie,
ReplyDeleteDoug and I have you in our thoughts and prayers. It is said that God does not give us more than we can handle. This too will pass and you will be better than new.
Fondly,
Cathy & Doug Duncan