Now that I am done with my chemotherapy people are asking what is next.
This Thursday I am having a PET scan. I have an appointment April 6th to get the results from the scan. If all is clear then I will start with my 33 daily radiation treatments. As far as I know they will keep my port in for quite awhile so if there is a change in my health, it will be there. I just need to get it flushed out every month so it stays clear. Still smiling ;-) whenever I think of being done with chemo. That was miserable!!! My cells feel like they are coming back up. Went to a stretching class this morning. It is embarassing to be in with 90 year old women who can grab their ankles. I can hardly reach my knees anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IT'S PARTY TIME NOW!!!We are glad that you are finished with your Chemo treatment too. Your pet scan will come out fine (I have a good feeling)no more bad things coming your way. With your faith and all the prayers for you God will not let you have anything but good things. Don't worry about those 90 year old ladies for you will get to your ankles in time. We love you and think and pray for you every day.
ReplyDelete