Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Feb 4th

Thanks for all the emails inquiring as to how I am. I am doing well and just enjoying my time before my next chemo. Treatment is scheduled for this coming Wednesday the 10th. I will be starting my first of four treatments of taxotere. Not sure how I will respond to the new chemo but I have to start taking steroids the day before treatment and continue them the day of and after treatment. The doctor says this is to reduce the fluid retention that is caused by Taxotere and will make it easier on my heart.
I am really learning to use and enjoy all this "down" time that God has given me to learn more about myself!
Thanks for the continued prayers. Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Leslie
    We will- as always be thinking of you during your treatment. With all the love and support you have behind you, all will be fine. Between your medical team and your faith you are in good hands.

    Pat & Tom

    ReplyDelete