Way to go Les. You are so strong and we are so proud of you and love you so very much and with you in prayers and our thoughts are with you always. Keep up the good work and keep on fighting, as we know you will. I am so glad that you have my brother and all your family & friends behind you all the way.
You are amazing Leslie! I heard from several people about this beautiful race.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and for your healing. Love to you and Tom.
Maxine
Way to go Les. You are so strong and we are so proud of you and love you so very much and with you in prayers and our thoughts are with you always. Keep up the good work and keep on fighting, as we know you will. I am so glad that you have my brother and all your family & friends behind you all the way.
ReplyDelete