Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Mariela



Isn't it great. She doesn't even realize grandma is bald! She just wants to wear my glasses!

4 comments:

  1. Hi precious Leslie, and Tom too! I must say, Leslie, you're still just a little cuter than that husband of yours, and beautiful even without the hair. God knows how many hairs we have on our head, and He's just borrowing yours for awhile. Remember what I told you - you are PRECIOUS in His sight and He loves you more than you can ever imagine.

    Your grandbabies are beautiful too, and it's so nice to see your wonderful smile.

    Love and blessings,
    Larry and Christy Casavant

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly are fairing well Leslie, I can not imagine but you look fantastic from here! Perhaps you need to get out, attend a b-day party..I don;t know. When is your next chemo? Did you really shoot an iguana?
    I was looking for your blog site again tonight and googled Leslie Gano. A heroic report is featured regarding your shark attack in 2007!
    Happy New Year to you and Tom and your entire family! It is looking promising and honestly, not missing 2009 a whole lot!
    Love you always Leslie, and Alan and I do pray for you every day. You are in our thoughts as well.
    Love you,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anonymous to get it on the board- didn;t go google...XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey aunt les i finally figured out how to join this thing (i know im a little slow.. it has taken me about a year) anyways love and miss you and hopefully ill get to see you soon! Im back in auburn working and taking two classes the second minimester. Its great.. im excited for my b-day and las vegas!! Hope to see you soon and i think im trying to make it back for Mariela's birthday! Love you talk to ya soon!

    -Al

    ReplyDelete