
This is Karyn blogging for Mom.
We are home from her 2nd treatment. She slept(snored)through most of the treatment and she seems like she is doing well. They gave her lots of sleepy meds. Anyone who needs a update can call my phone 561-312-9752, Mom's is on silent. I will update later tonight after we see if it's anything like the last treatment. Keep praying!
Karyn,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. Mom looks great and ready to beat the chemo blah's! Give her our love and hopefully she will have a good nights sleep. I know you being there is a great help. Lisa
Hi Karyn/Leslie.. thinking of you often, so glad to hear things are going well.. and I love the new "do". Funny you never think those scars will show up. Couldn't imagine my skull! Wondering if Karyn could cook for us? Nobody inherited any gene in that dept... Karyn, when you have a chance could you email me your dad's cellphone number? I only have Leslies' and realized if I noticed something with the house/boat (we've been enjoying it by the way), I couldn't reach him? Email is chris.accounting @gmail.com. Thanks. God Bless - stay strong! Love you guys...
ReplyDeleteAlso - love the photos. The children are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHey Aunt Les, you look GREAT!! I'm glad everything is going better since the new meds. I need to call you when you feel a little bit better we have a lot to catch up on, but I'm sure that mom has told you everything. I love you so much, and stay strong (like you always do).
ReplyDelete