Can't believe the Dolphins pulled one out!
Went to church this morning for the first time in weeks. We have been watching it online so I wasn't in a crowd. There is something about worshiping with a couple thousand people singing and raising hands in praise that is so uplifting. The message was on Living by Faith. 2 Cor 4:18. He also spoke on Tebow with John 16:33 on his face.
Oh, it was all good for me to hear today before I go through another chemo this coming Wednesday. I am feeling so good right now. Took a long walk and just enjoying this 76 degree weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you're enjoying the mild weather. It was 34 degrees here last night. Sunny today, but not for my Gator. I really like Tebow, but the flag is comming down!
ReplyDeleteI have a strong feeling that this Wed. will not be as bad as the first one. The doctor's know how you respond now and will be better ptepared. You're one tough...ah cookie, and you will beat this! Love and prayers, Leslie
I like your new "do". Thinking of you so often. So thankful you have beautiful family around you. Much Love!
ReplyDeleteDenice