Saturday, December 5, 2009
South FL cool weather
It turned cool tonight. 60 degrees. Love the cooler weather. Nice day. Breakfast with a bunch of girlfriends then a nice nap then went to friends in Jupiter and got to watch the boat parade and fireworks tonight. They let off fireworks all the way from peanut Island to the Jupiter Lighthouse. Great show. Sorry to all my Gator friends. Believe me, I feel your pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the new you, you look great. You and Tom make a great looking couple. Now you don't have to worry about your a hair duo or trying to cover up the gray. Remember bald is in and bald females are really sexy.
ReplyDeleteI agree ! You really look downright sexy that way ! You are doing great -wonderful spirit - Soon all of this will be a distant memory - I have Catholics,Baptists ,Methodists , Episcopalians,New Agers ,and even Agnostics praying for you ! Ellen
ReplyDelete