Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday, Monday

Had my first acupuncture session at the Sari Center. Gonna give it a try but it is a little strange for me. Was going to try to make it to the stretching class but still had a bunch of little needles sticking out of me like a porcupine.
Getting some last minute things done before I am poisoned again Wednesday morning.
Karyn is coming down tomorrow. Will be great to have her here for moral support. Kat is keeping Tyler so Karyn will be trying to get the holiday cooking done and frozen so when they all come down on the 20th the cooking will be done already. Karyn is a great cook. Wish I could take credit for it, but it was definetly Toms mom who taught my kids to cook. Miss her.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with treatment tomorrow. Your girls have your smile, could put them in a room full of people and they would be picked out as your girls. Will be thinking of you
    Pat & Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Les,
    I'm wishing the best for you tomorrow as well. I've sent some ginger products for you to try at your leisure also. Love you, sis.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be with you in thoughts and prayers tomorrow. All our love, Leslie, Quique, Gabrielle, and Nick

    ReplyDelete