Very freeing to get the last of my hair cut. Something is very wrong when you look better in your wig than in your real hair. I had forgotten that I had fallen and busted my head about 20 years ago. Still have a nice scar on the back of my head. Don't drink too much since that incident!! Wendie was a bad influence on me ;-)
Going to yoga over at the Sari Center. It is nice to hang with other cue balls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You always told me bald isn't so bad. Welcome to the club. Now you're a true Thaler!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Dave
You look beautiful! Ever since I have known you,you have been beautiful inside and out. I don't think I've ever told you that, because you've been such a pain in the ass.
ReplyDeleteSounds like the Sari Center is a great place.
Love the pictures, you all have the same smile.
We love you, Leslie
You really do look beautiful Leslie. That hair was obstructing your beauty. Light is emmanating from that face! Good to see you both- nice cabinetry in the background:)
ReplyDeleteYou were just mailed something from my office- hope it doesn't seem insensitive when it arrives..
I was informed that you were put into a coma to control your nauseau during chemo. Is that so? Sounds like a good idea anyway! Let me know what I can do for you besides pray- Alan and I are both on that program- how about a favorite food before your next round- anything you would really like to chow down on?
Love you, Kathy