Wow, what a beautiful day in South Florida. Not too hot, a nice breeze and very sunny. I am sure all the snowbirds will be heading down soon. Dave got me an orchid from McClain's. It's a beautiful vanda. He said even i could keep it alive...we'll see.
Well my Seminoles FINALLY won a game. They have become a team that only a mama can love. Go Noles. Now Watching Gators vs S.Carolina. Who the heck do I cheer for?
Talked with my cousin today from Tenn. Hi Jeannie! I have a great family! I think I must have thousands of people praying for me ALL over the U.S. thank you to all of you who have passed the word. God is really taking great care of me these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so thankful that you have this blog! Thursday's news was just GREAT! I praise God for His mercy and I praise Him for being in charge of all things - even "stage" numbers! We are praying faithfully for some really amazing miracles for you - God is SO BIG, and we are so blessed to know Him!!! Keep resting and trusting! Peace!
ReplyDeleteHey Leslie, sounds like your spirits are high and I can tell that God is hard at work. Praise the Lord! We have really missed you at bible study and please know that you are in my prayers. Take care of yourself and keep on smiling :) Love ya - Cindy
ReplyDeleteGuess you will be going to the Moffitt center tomorrow. I will be praying that all will go well. I am at Sam's. Went after the dog show. I will be home on Thursday. She needed her mama. LOL. By the way while I am up here maybe you would like me to pick up a hat from the soon to be winner of the SEC.......ROLL TIDE!!!! LOL.
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know we are thinking about you..hope all goes well for you. Your in our prayers
ReplyDeletePat & Tom
Dont forget Mexico! You got people praying for you in Mexico too mom!! We love you
ReplyDelete