Monday, November 23, 2009
Up in the middle of the night again
Boy am I old. In bed by 8 and up by 2 AM. A jet flew out of PBI and they usually start at 6:30 so I jumped up and started my day about 4 hours early. Kat and Julian got in. It is fun to see them. I think all my family has needed to come stare at me and make sure I am not on deaths door. Once they see me the novelty wears off. I figure by the 3rd chemo treatment I will have to beg for help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is this, one must rest from your rest, in order to get more rest or your body just won't rest. Hmmmmm? I'm confused. :-) LOL.
ReplyDeleteLeave it to my dad to bring confucius, i mean confusion into a sleeping matter. We will bring the babies and soon you won't be sad to have too much sleep...babies are wearing my butt out.
ReplyDeleteHay that's my hours. Isn't it fun, you can watch some tv without anyone changing the channel in the middle of something you are watching, or whatever you want to do without anyone distrubing you. You lived thru stark attack and you will live thru this too, so tell everyone that you are not even close to the death door.
ReplyDeleteLove you.