Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday 10th

Well, house is quite. Wendie, Karyn and Tyler all left around 12:30 today.
Will miss them.
Wendie found a place called the Sari Center near Good Sam hospital. It is place just for cancer patients. They do counseling, nutrition, yoga, massage & acupuncture among other services. They are all nurses and they help on a sliding payment fee for anyone who has cancer. Pretty cool. I have an appointment with the nurse educator to get going with them. Sounds like it will be helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Leslie

    Keep up that positive attitude! Just to let you know we are thinking of you

    Pat & Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie,
    You've got a good attitude and things are going to be fine. I'm sorry I can't be closer but are keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. If I can do anything please let me know. Love this idea as I feel connected to you even though I can't be there. Love to you and Tom, Lisa and Paul

    ReplyDelete