Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday the 9th

Had my mugascan today. Nuclear medicine, It really is incredible.
Dr. Masse said she thinks my mouth issue is probably from my antibiotics, so I am going off of them and see what happens. I have another appt with her on Thursday so if not remarkably better by then I will get pill for Thrush.
Moffitt could not get me in until Dec 2nd. That is right before my 2nd chemo treatment. I am not willing to wait an extra 3 weeks to get my treatments started.
There are couple of doctors locally that are affiliates with Moffitt and I have put in a call to one. I do believe there is a "standard of treatment" for triple negative breast cancer, just as there is for estrogen, progesterone or HER2 breast cancer.
I am trusting God to make sure I am headed in the correct direction. I feel I have had fabulous doctors headed up by Patricia Masse my surgeon.
Thanks everyone for your blogs. Have enjoyed keeping up with everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Packing today for a dog show in Ocala...go figure.... I leave tomorrow morning and will be home on Sunday. Went to a yoga gong ceremony on Saturday night... It was very interesting.... I sent healing thoughts for you to the universe...I will take it any way we can get it..lol. love you girl.......

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thinking of you always. A friend's mom, who is a survivor in N.Y. is going to see what she can find out about S.K. Mrs. Echave is still burning those candles! We love you, Leslie E.

    ReplyDelete